Born in Morocco, Mohamed DEAIF lives in Lille, in the north of France.
As an entrepreneur, he supports the values of a solidarity-based and responsible economy. He achieved his higher education in Philosophy and Sociology. He founded in 1996 the “GARES” " group of Social Networks Analysis and Social Space. His research work focused on grants economy.
Mr. DEAIF has over 20 years’ experience in business, government, and the non-profit sector and knows how to take on board the specific requirements of your projects or actions.
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT IN THE PUBLIC sector AND HEALTH he accompanies decision makers and industry professionals to advise on organization in change management and urban engineering.
- CONSULTANT in NETWORK MANAGEMENT, through his expertise in SNA (Social Network Analysis) and network management, he offers innovative solutions at strategic, organizational and governance level.
- CONSULTANT IN FUNDRAISING, AND Crowdfunding, he offers industry players a recognized expertise in analysis and management of donors and investors networks, support for strategy platforms and guidance to project developers. (Individuals, entrepreneurs, local communities, associations)
- CONSULTANT TRAINER, he is a visiting lecturer for universities, training companies, governments, businesses and players of the non-profit sector.
- FACILITATOR he coordinates working groups, designs customized programs to help the emergence of ideas and actions.
- AUTHOR AND SPEAKER Mr. DEAIF has published books, articles, hosted conferences, radio broadcasts, press and TV.
Mr. DEAIF would be happy to bring you his expertise and support your teams to achieve their goals.
Our new training programs "Networks 2016-2017":
DEAIF Consulting est membre de l’EMCC et adhère à la charte de déontologie :
Tous nos remerciements à nos partenaires :
© 2018 DEAIF Consulting I 33 Place Lisfranc I 59700 Marcq-en-Baroeul (Croisé Laroche)